Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

2LIS copy

guillermo_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello gurus!

Is it possible to copy a 2LIS datasource.

Where can I find any doc. to do this?

Thanks.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pravender
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We do not have any direct standard method to copy LIS datasources.

You can create a copy of extract structure of LIS datasource and write a customer exit code (in CMOS/SMOD) to populate the fields of extract structure.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195940
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pepe

may I know why do you want to copy 2LIS? Usually we will not do that and its not recommended also.

If you have some specific design concerns which is making you to copy a 2LIS*.. then please share with us and people would be happy be share theier thoughts/experience

as as FYI, check the below thread:

Thanks

Kalyan

guillermo_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

Thanks for you quick response.

I have to do this because I have 2 companies. One of them use the standard "delivery date" as delta field. The other have to use a Z date field for delta because it's filled later than the "delivery date". So a lot of times the registry is get by BW with the Z date field blank. So I need one delta for a company and a different for the other.

former_member195940
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pepe

you can create an additonal Zfield (append to the 2LIS data source) and populate the Zfield with a Del date logic and map it to a different field in BI and in reports. Explain the users that this is Z field for particular company which is delayed delivery date.. I think this solves the issue... make sure delta works with this change...

Thanks

Kalyan

Pravender
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can enhance the existing datasource with Z field. Which will be blank for first company and you can identify the records.