cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_11_VAITM data load issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to do a full upload from 2LIS_11_VAITM to 0SD_C03. I loaded the setup table via SBIW. RSA3 run shows data. But when I run the Full Load Infopackage the request remains in yellow forever.

Can anyone suggest something here?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the input.

In the Details tab, its stuck in the extraction step. Everything yellow in the Extraction(messages) and subsequesnt steps.

Any idea?

former_member636500
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to confirm, check on t-code SE16 if MC11VA0ITMSETUP table is populated before starting the load to BW.

Regards,

Tiago.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tiago,

The table you mentioned does have data. I found out the cause for my issue. The user ALEREMOTE deidnt have adequate authorizations in the source. Hope it will be resolved once auth is assigned.

Just curious to know - the table you mentioned is the setup table for entire SD component or just for the VAITM data source? How do I know the table names for other application components or datasources?

--Anurag.

former_member636500
Participant
0 Kudos

It's just for the VAITM data source. However, all setup tables of a Application Component are filled when you run 'Perform Setup' in SBIW. You can confirm it by checking MC11*SETUP tables in SE16.

Setup Table Name = Extract Structure Name + 'SETUP'.

You can find the Extract Structure Names in the t-code LBWE.

Regards,

Tiago.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tiago.

That information was really helpful. Points awarded.

--Anuag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Check for message in Detail tabstrip.

Thanks,

Vijay.