Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2lis_02_srv issue

pruthvi_r
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using datasource, 2LIS_02_SRV for service related data. There are two things for which help is required:

1. Datasource contains few fields which are calculated:

SRV_QUAN_E

SRV_QUAN_A

SRV_VAL_E

SRV_VAL_A

NOHDR

NOPOS

NOSRV

There is no formula of the calculation mentioned in help page.

Ref: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/a2/2835f09ff84a51bcae8c401f9bf2e4/content.htm

Please let me know the calculation formula.

2. Whenever setup table is deleted for application 02, all records for data sources 2LIS_02_HDR, 2LIS_02_ITM & 2LIS_02_SCL becomes zero in RSA3, but 2LIS_02_SRV will contain data. And after the setup table is filled, data in 2LIS_02_SRV gets duplicated.

eg:

if i do the following action:

Fill 1 -> Delete - Fill 2

100 -> 100 -> 200

Fill 1 gets 100 repords to 2LIS_02_SRV.

Delete doesnot remove the data for 2LIS_02_SRV.

Fill 2 adds more records again to 2LIS_02_SRV.

Please help.

Regards,

Pruthvi R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
pruthvi_r
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Thaks for your reply.

Ehp3 business function & both switches are already active as mentioned in the links provided by you. we are able to load data into BI.

My issue is about the duplication of data in 2lis_02_srv and need logic for calculated field in datasource which is missing in SAP HELP pages.

Regards,

Pruthvi R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pruthvi,

As this data source in not in LBWE, if you delete the setup tables for apllication 2 it will not delete the records for this data source.

Regards,

Venkatesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pruthvi_r
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got reply from SAP for my second question:

SAP says that i can fill the setup table for purchasing (02) to get data into DS 2LIS_02_SRV. But Deleting setup table from LBWG will only clear data from setup table of other DS of purchansing(02) except DS 2LIS_02_SRV.

To clear data from setup table of 2LIS_02_SRV we have to delete the contents of setup table using SE14 manually.

Regards,

Pruthvi R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pruthvi,

We are having the same issue. Can you please tell me the table name to delete the setup tables for 2lis_02_srv.

Your help is appreciated.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prithvi,

I got the table name mc02m_0srvsetup.

Thanks,

Naveen.

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pruthvi,

As this datasource is LIS so it fills the data through set up table.

There are many application like 02,03,11.12.13 etc and once you delete the data in LBWG it will delete the data completely and none of the datasource will return any data in RSA3 transaction.

When you will modify the structure in LBWE and when data arrives in LBWQ it will just return the data in those fields from that particular day when change moved to Production.

Once structure is enhanced then you have to delete the data from set up table in LBWG and refill them again to have data in them from begining. This point needs to be discussed with business. Set up table can be filled in SIW ---manage extract strcuture

Thanks and regards