cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0recordmode is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

While Iam activating update rules from infosource,its saying like 0recordmode is missing.

Iam updating data from Flatfile.

What is this 0recordmode?Why v need it?and where to declare this object in an ods object(either in Keyfields or data fields)

Should v need to create this or install this business content.should v give data from this(orecordcode)in flatfile.

PL LET ME IN THIS REGARD.

Regards

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Add the 0recordmode in your trabsfer structure and assign it as ""(space).

Refer these posts:

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Dinesh

Thanks a lot

Regards

Balaji

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Refer to this post on 0recordmode:

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyway, OSS not sent.

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

look at OSS Note 399739 'Questions and answers on InfoObject 0RECORDMODE' and do a search in these forums...you will find a lot of useful posts!

Bye,

Roberto

"4. Message RSAU128 'InfoObject 0recordmode missing from the InfoSource' is an information message, you can activate the update rules even without 0RECORDMODE. The field is required for the delta method of InfoSources with connected DataSources from an SAP R/3 system. For FlatFile DataSources or external DataSources InfoObject 0RECORDMODE does not need to be contained in the transfer structure of the InfoSource, or it does not need to be filled separately in the transfer rules. In the transfer rules when maintaining the transfer structure, the delta method for flat files or external DataSources is determined by field Update mode. In InfoSources that get their data exclusively from flat files or external systems, 0RECORDMODE does not need to be contained in the communication structure. Then you can ignore the above-mentioned message when creation update rules."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Roberto

Thanks for your message,i will try out.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Roberto

Thanks

Without giving 0recordmode in the update rule/transfer how to activate it.The activation symbol is not coming.

Pl help me out

Regards

BAlaji