cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0PUR_C01 - opinions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to include in a report EKPO-EBELN and EKPO-EBELP. I saw that these fields are being populated on the 2LIS_02_ITM that I'm currently using to fill the infocube 0PUR_C01. But the problem is that the infocube does not contain these fields, so the question is what do you guys recommend me to do?

Options:

1) add the fields 0DOC_NUM and 0DOC_ITEM to the infocube

2) Activate the DSO 0PUR_O01 (for this should I activate the other datasources as well? We're having space issues so I'm not quite sure about this option as I don't want to add a lot of data)

3) Develop a new DSO with this information and link it with 0PUR_C01 by using a Multiprovider

I would really appreciate any opinion on this.

Regards,

Pedro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just add that fields to the DataSource if your DataSource not contains that fields, and tehn write Customer Exit Code in CMOD and populate the data. lse if your DataSource contains that Fileds , you just add InfoOBjects in your Cube and Map it and extarct the data. Not require dthe separe DSO, you can directly load to Cube.

Thanks

Reddy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the replies. The reason why I don't have DSO between the infocube and the datasource is because the standard content is delivered like that. All the standard transformations and DTPs go directly to the cube.

Thanks again!

former_member213233
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My suggestion is to add infoobjects 0OI_EBELN and 0OI_EBELP to your existing cube and mapped with EKPO-EBELN and EKPO-EBELP. but at the same time I would Recommend to have a first layer DSO between your datasource and cube to have detailed level of information at first level in BW.

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

but that's exactly what I'm suggesting him...

it's a good idea to have a first detailed level DSO.

It's NOT recommended to have a DSO beside the data flow and connect that one with a multi provider...

/m

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

the correct info objects to use are 0OI_EBELN and 0OI_EBELP for purchasing.

Add them to your cube. If you don't have a DSO today then you can live without it, however it's a good idea to have a detailed DSO between the data source and the cube.

I'd not recommend to load to a new DSO and connect via multi provider, instead add them to your cube and reload data.

Kind regards

/martin