cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0material cant found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

i am a glad to become a member in SDN. i installed Business content cube 0customer. Info source is activated. But when i see technical details of 0material info object i could see it where as when i want to see the location of the object i cant find it...i went to Info objects tab and tried to find the 0material...but its displaying as NO ENTRIES FOUND..can anyone pls help me.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for everyone who helped me..i solved the problem...the mistake what i did is when installing BC cube, i didnt checked the info object check box under the cube. i think thats the reason why i couldnt see the 0material info object..but now i installed SD char and SD keyfigures info object catalouge with info object check box selected. Now i could find the 0material. Thats a silly mistake wat i have done. thanks for your quick replies.hope this help continues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could a "where-used" list and find out to which Info-Area and Appl. Component it is assigned to.

Also check the RSDIOBJ table.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try in the settings->Display generated objects from RSA1. And do a search on the infoobject.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did find that 0Material is active when u activated the cube. if not activate that 0Material from RSD1. later u can find that object.

Regards-

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh

i checked in RSD1. Info object is active..in RSA1 settings--> under select display objects-> i selected display all..but still its not displaying

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu

Thanks for your reply. but its been almost three days we installed that cube..In business content we selected GROUPING OPTION AS "INFLOW BEFORE". Today also we couldnt find the object. Is it related anything to T-code OMSL. i didnt enter any length in Material length field.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto RSD1 and check whether 0material is in active version. If not you would have activate it from Business Content.

If it is active then check the display settings of Admin workbench.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I guess that it may take some time to display in ur rsa1 -> Info onjects list..

REgards-

MM