cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0FI_GL_14 - Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm using Datasource 0FI_GL_14 to DSO 0FI_O14 (only used BI standard content)

In SAP help, field help, its mentioned that field Vendor (LIFNR) is part of the datasource. When I enter the extracting structure, field LIFNR is there. However, when i test extraction on R3 (RSA3) doesn't appear.

Also, in BW, the field is not mapped.

Does anyone know what is required to have this DS with Vendor number (both on R3 and on BW)

Many thanks

Joana

Does anyone know what is required

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joana Faria

In RSA3 screen when u enter the name of the DataSource and click on extraction push button it will display 839 data records selected (839 in my system ) . Then select List display not ALV grid . Now double click on any one datapackage to see the data .

Now in the standard menu bar select SETTINGS -> LAYOUT -> CURRENT . In the right hand side select LIFNR and transfer it to Left . This will do the trick (most probably) .

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holy,

Thanks it worked.. Indeed LIFNR was hidden in RSA3 in R3.

Thanks

Joana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Just in case someone needs some reference about this topic in the future:

SAP Note 1925835 - 0FI_GL_14: extraction of additional BSEG fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the filed is in Extract Structure, it will also appear in RSA3.

Please check the hidden columns in the display, by default few fields are not displayed.

Is it that no data is appearing for the field or field itself is not visible even after including all columns in the display

If the field is not mapped in BW, you can edit the transfer rule / transformation accordingly using a Direct Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Field is not hidden in RSA6.

It appears on the extract structure, but not when i simulate extarction in RSA3 (I mean the column doens't exist, not that the field is not populated).

This way when i'm at BW, in destin Structure (datasource) field doens't exist.

Can you please help?

Thanks

Joana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The field Vendor will be available by default in the content version.

Try activating the data source again and check

Try replicating the Data Source, Application Component, Refresh entire tree and check it.

If this still doesn't work, please try installing it again from business content and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I can't really try this now, as I'll going live in 2 weeks.. this was just to prepare for an enhncement, and i will have to try it on a latter phase.

Meanwhile, I've checked that this standard DS was changed to 7.0 flow.. would this have any impact? I don't think so, because its incorrect on R3 side as well, but I just wanted to check..

Thanks

Joana

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Joana, Sri

- Thereu2019re post upgrade activities, please check page 57

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60ecc07d-3a4b-2b10-ef83-c988e6eca...

- You should create a small sample test data and do a real loading (skip simulate step in rsa3). As pointed out by Sri, make sure that filed is mapped using direct assignment.

Cheers.

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

was this working fine before it went live? i mean in DEV n QA were you able to see data from LIFNR?

Check all the fields which are hidden by you... there may be link for lifnr with some other field try in your development and check it.

migrating the data source flow to 7.0 will not cause any effect on it.

Regards

KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for all your replies..

We still haven't gone live with this.

Basacally, this was implemented as standard BI content

In R3, if i go to RSA6 and select DS 0FI_GL_14 and select to see all fields, i see that a lot of fields are extarcted (Hidden option not selected). Among this, we have vendor.

However, if in R3, i go to RSA3 and select this same dasource and execute we don't have all those fields available (and i don't mean not populated.. I mean not available-column does not exist).

I've seen this with vendor, but we have other field fro which this applies...

So basically my question is: for those of you that have experience in Standard BI content and with this DS in particular - does anyone know why the extraction doens't have all the fields the extarctor structure has? And do you know how to "fix" this?

Many thanks for your help

Joana

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joina,

Pls check the RSA2 for the DS and its properitis of the field. I think some fields are hidden by SAP and so can't be seen in RSA3 even.

I think you have to raise OSS on this and work with SAP.

Thanks,

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy

It exists in RSA2 and is not defined as hidden or something like that so that is not the issue.

Any suggestions

Thanks!

Joana