cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0FI_AR_4 Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could any body help me in the procedure of enhancing the DS 0FI_AR_4. what we have to define the associated type for parameter C_STRUCTURE in the function module created as the template of FM SAMPLE_PROCESS_0000502.

And is this FM called for each record at the time of extraction?

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to enhance fiar ds then go to function module exit.....01...click on include pgm...

populate the new fields whatever is added to extract str of fiar.

let me know if any prob

mahantesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahantesh B ,

I came to know that the enhanecement of FI extractors is some what different to LO extractors. And I am following the note 410799 in the enhancement of FI extractor. Am I doing right thing?

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't waste your time in reading notes.

This is same as lo and go to cmod- exit...01...add abap code to populate the newly added fields.

enhancement will be same for all trns and master...etc datasources.

thanks,

Mahantesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

U can enhance ur ds an then goto the exit.....001 and then start writing ur code. the foll. link is a discussion on enhancing fi-gl ds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

anil,

could u throw light on this issue whether u enhanced it, bcoz even i will be enhancing my 0fi_ar_4.

~rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I planing to make a OSS. As our friends suggested this will be possible through as usual scenario(cmod->user exit). But I would like to conform it from SAP.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil, sap is given the function module/exit to enhance the datasource....ok there is no otherway.

just go ahead and enhance it...let me know if it is not working.

mahantesh