cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0FC_BP_ITEMS enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to enhance the Data source 0FC_BP_ITEMS. But some where i have read that this datasource can only be inhanced in SPRO.

Plz. tell me whether this datasource can also be enhanced functionally and what cental setting need to be done to make this datasource delta enabled.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to get your question right, are you trying to delta enable the datasource / writing an enhancement to make it delta capable?

The DS is already delta capable.

You can use SPRO to enhance the extractor structure and also influence the way additional fields are updated by referring to the specific table / fields that the added field should be filled from.

Additionally, you have the events 2520 and 2521 (Transaction FQEVENTS) to write your own logic to fill the entries in the earlier version of this datasource (0FC_OP_01 / 0FC_CI_01). I do not have the right previledges to check the events for 0FC_BP_ITEMS in the current environment. But you can check it.

Failing the FQEVENTS route, you'd still have the classic BI enhancement placeholder to introduce any customer specific logic.

We used 2520 / 2521 to do this, primarily because, we wanted to have a visibility of what gets out of the enhancement in DFKKOPBW / DFKKCIBW tables. The architecture with latest content release has changed a bit.

So, you may need to be mindful of this.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Ashu