cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0CRM_STDELV DataSource

thecardinal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Does anybody know the datasource for this infosource in CRM? If they do, can you let me know, but if possible could you tell me how you know (if there is something in the help text etc. I would rather look there first so that I don't have to keep posting questions in this forum!).

I have checked the help text but it does not provide the datasource.

Can anybody explain why these infosources would not have datasources assigned automatically during BC activation? I thought that I had an assigned datasource but perhaps I didn't. Could that be the problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart,

0CRM_DELV is a characteristic. It might be listed in Infosources area also if there is a direct infosource for this char. Since it's a direct IS it has the same name as a char itself.

The key field of this char is CHAR, length 1. In my system the master data for it have 3 records: not assigned, B and C. Though this char has a text field, it's empty.

Installation of this char from business content doesn't deliver datasource.

In my understanding transaction data from the source system contain just a key field of this char. It leads to writing into master data tables just this key only. Most likely, it's something like A, B or C cymbols in ABC classification. Seems that the text of this delivery status doesn't have much meaning and one letter code is enough.

So, I'd recommend to stop trying to find a datasource for the char, upload data from the source system and look at master data of the char. If there are just a few records, then it might be of little sense to look for texts of these statuses.

Best regards,

Eugene

thecardinal
Contributor
0 Kudos

I really thought you had got it there, but I'm afraid that's not the one.

The key field in the data source is 60 characters long, in the infosource it's only 1 character long.

Bummer.

thecardinal
Contributor
0 Kudos

0STALOCSYS1_TEXT is the text for the delivery block. I'm looking for the indicator on the BP which holds things like "Partial delivery".

Ashwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

check this 0CRM_PART_DLV_TEXT data source..

with regards

ashwin

thecardinal
Contributor
0 Kudos

OK. I have checked the help again and the datasource is not listed. there are 4 hits, and the 3rd one (CRM Delivery Status) is the one I am interested in. However, the datasource is not listed.

Ashwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

this data source might be usefull 0STALOCSYS1_TEXT

with regards

ashwin

thecardinal
Contributor
0 Kudos

I did try searching for it as I said but I didn't find anything. I'll try again though.

I am not sure about your other comment. You say that 0CRM_STDELV is a characteristic and not an infosource, but I am in RSA1 under InfoSources and it is listed. I want to assign a datasource to it but I don't know which one it is. Hence my question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart,

0CRM_STDELV is not an Infosource. It is a characteristic existing as a data field in the 0CRM_SALO (Sales Order Items) ODS.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart,

Go to http://help.sap.com give the infosource name in the search criteria. It would list the pages where it is found. Select the approporiate link and explore further.

Hope this helps.

Bye

Dinesh