cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0CO_OM_CCA_9 object version not found in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I clicked the Infopackage it gives " Transfer structure is not yet active" but I tried to activate it finally it gives message " 0CO_OM_CCA_9 object version not found in table".

Its very urgent Any help will be appreciated.

thanks

Taj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamkris,

Try to replicate the datasource and then try to activate the transfer rules again. Try using the SE38 program: RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Banu,

I replicated the DS and clicked the activate button ..still the I got the same error.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you open up the transfer rules and see the transfer structure under the Comm structure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tamkris,

Did you use the program that Bhanu mentioned? Try going to the infosource and activating as well.

Thanks,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I see the transfer structure and transfer rules...

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And still if you try to activate, it gives you errors?Can you see if the long text of the error message can provide more details. Have you tried to log out of the system and log back in and try to activate it again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error " Object 0CO_OM_CCA_9 object version not found in table Message no. RSAR768.

I logged out and activated again it show the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Banu,

Any idea .... Thats all the error message when I activate tthe transfer structure

Thnaks

Taj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Banu,

Any idea .... Thats all the error message when I activate tthe transfer structure

Thnaks

Taj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone please help me out to resolve this issue . Its very urgent.

Error " Object 0CO_OM_CCA_9 object version not found in table Message no. RSAR768.

I logged out and activated again it show the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you found a solution yet? I have been struggling with the same problem for a week and followed your Post to see if there is a solution. In my case it seems that the problem is linked to a warning that says "ConvExits for assigned InfoObjects inconsistent: PROJ (KS:0PROJECT) - ABPSN". Do you have the same type of warning?

Former Member