cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0ADHOC - hiding bookmark button

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the 0Adhoc template, how can I hide the bookmark button. It does not seem to work, I am using SAP 3.5. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that. I have looked at the link:

In the link it mentions:

'From the Web application toolbar, choose (Bookmark)'

Is this from the WAD if so how do I access (cannot find). If not how do I find the bookmark button in the code and can I just delete/hide it?

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to hide the book mark option use the following in your webtemplate

<object>

<param name="OWNER" value="SAP_BW"/>

<param name="CMD" value="SET_PROPERTIES"/>

<param name="TEMPLATE_ID" value="<templatename>"/>

<b><param name="MENU_BOOKMARK" value=""/></b> TEMPLATE PROPERTIES

</object>

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you are using the adhoc web template, you have two options for the bookmark: either the button or selection via the contextual menu.

The code mentioned by the other contributor can be used in a web template of your own. However, the adhoc web template is an SAP standard. You could edit it and save it as a custom template - there is a report (se38) I do not remember the full name (contains TEMPLATEMAINTAIN if I remember well).

My question is: could you use the bookmark and see the effect? Once an URL has been generated by pushing the bookmark button, you can save this URL into your web browser's favorites.

Hope it helps.

lauQ

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi laQ,

its

RS_TEMPLATE_MAINTAIN

(your memory is good!)

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that I am actually playing around in the Sandbox on a Z version of 0Adhoc.

I have amended/added the following

<object>

<param name="OWNER" value="SAP_BW"/>

<param name="CMD" value="SET_PROPERTIES"/>

<param name="TEMPLATE_ID" value="WZADHOCKPI2"/>

<param name="MENU_BOOKMARK" value=""/> (added this line)

TEMPLATE PROPERTIES

</object>

The bookmark button still appears. I am under the impression that it may be an image file that I may need to look for?

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

may be look at the rendered html (view source). it might give you an idea

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in Template 0ADHOC_TABLE find the following:

<!-- Bookmark--->

<td>

<table class="SAPBEXBtnStdBorder" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0"><tr><td nowrap>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tr><td nowrap class="SAPBEXBtnStdIe4">

<A class=SAPBEXBtnStd title="<SAP_BW_TEXT program='SAPLRRSV' key='706'> <SAP_BW_TEXT program='SAPLRRSV' key='738'>" href ="<SAP_BW_URL CMD='BOOKMARK'>&amp;dummy=#bookmark" name=bookmark ><nobr>&nbsp;<SAP_BW_TEXT program="SAPLRRSV" key="706"></nobr> </A>

</td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table>

</td>

<td> &nbsp;</td>

you can delete this completely.

Also have a look in 0ADHOC_CHARTS:

<!-- Display Bookmark --->

<td>

<table class="SAPBEXBtnStdBorder" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0"><tr><td nowrap>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tr><td nowrap class="SAPBEXBtnStdIe4">

<A class=SAPBEXBtnStd title="<SAP_BW_TEXT program='SAPLRRSV' key='706'> <SAP_BW_TEXT program='SAPLRRSV' key='738'>" href ="<SAP_BW_URL CMD='BOOKMARK'>&amp;dummy=#bookmark" name=bookmark ><nobr>&nbsp;<SAP_BW_TEXT program="SAPLRRSV" key="706" /></nobr> </A>

</td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table>

</td>

<td> &nbsp;</td>

Heike