Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0 Kudos
The 2017 IBM – SAP on Power Summit has been scheduled for April 26 and 27 at the IBM site in Rochester, Minnesota. This will be the fourth year and the 8th IBM - SAP on Power Summit that has been held worldwide.

The IBM – SAP on Power Summit is a unique educational and networking event designed specifically for IT professionals and management of companies running SAP workloads on IBM i. Speakers include IBM i and SAP experts from around the world, including speakers from IBM Development Labs and SAP Development Labs. The agenda will cover a breadth of topics around IBM i and SAP road maps and strategies, new technology enhancements and features, integration of IBM i with SAP technologies, and how to optimize your SAP on IBM i solution.

This event is free to attend for all companies running or considering running SAP workloads on IBM i and IBM Business Partners focused on SAP on IBM i solutions.

Please have a look at the detailed agenda and register at http://ibm.biz/ibmi_sap_summit.
1 Comment