Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PPaolo
Advisor
Advisor

Fellow SCN friends,

SAP Predictive Analytics provides its Automated Analytics module for creating, applying and exporting  high-quality predictive models with a guided and highly-automated approach.

The first time I launched the application, I looked at the screen and started wondering: “Cool! But now what should I do?”.

It took me a very short time to get up to speed thanks to the advice of a colleague and friend (hello Armelle!) but that help was key  to becoming proficient with the tool.

After conversing a bit, gaetan.saulnier and I thought that it might be a good idea to lay out the same kind of help in a short and comprehensive format for everyone to utilize.

With SAP Press we have just published a new electronic book, coming in at less than 100 pages, that guides the reader through the most often used parts of the Automated Analytics module: data import and variable encoding, classification, regression, clustering, time series analysis and recommendation.

This E-Bite comes with sample data which you can download and use to follow the provided examples step-by-step.

If you are interested you have more details at this link:

Predictive Modeling with Automated Analytics (SAP PRESS) - by SAP PRESS

1 Comment