In this blogpost I have captured how to expose HANA Calculation Views as OData Service for a Fiori tile to consume. There are many examples that show some of pieces of this process but I haven't seen this documented anywhere fully, so I have captured it below.
1. Create a Calc View to return a single row as is required by the Fiori tiles.
2. Add additional parameters supported by the Fiori Dynamic Tiles
3. Surface Calc View as an OData service
4. Create Fiori Catalogue for the Fiori dynamic tile to reside within
5. Add dynamic tile to Fiori Launchpad
1. Calculation View
The Calc View needs to return a single row to the Fiori tile so you may need to perform some aggregation and/or filtering to return the required information.
In this example the Calc View also contains the other Fiori Dynamic Tile Parameters although only the "number" output is mandatory, all others are optional.
The OData service resides within a XS Project, so you should create that first ensuring the you have the .xsapp and .xsaccess files, with later revisions of HANA this should be created automatically when you create the XS Project.
Once the service is created the import thing is that it needs to return data is JSON format as this is what Fiori expects, the $format=json parameter does this nicely, as below. Also using a chrome extension to format the JSON response.