Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AviadRivlin
Advisor
Advisor

TechEd 2013 Vegas is just over and Amsterdam is about to start. This is a perfect timing to take a moment and summarize my SAP TechEd.

Maybe because this was my first SAP TechEd as an #SAPMentor (yes… 911 is me). Maybe because we have just successfully released a new version of the SAP NetWeaver Portal, mobile edition, and maybe because vishal.sikka just mentioned it clearly that SAP HANA is not only an In-Memory database – it is a whole new platform, including UI Services. Or maybe simply because it is a combination of TechEd and Vegas – this was an AMAZING event. Below you can find my sapteched_lasvegas event in pictures.

vishal.vishalgreat opening keynote - HANA (DB, Services, Apps), Fiori Ux, Core (ERP, CRM, BW,...) and Cloud.

Joining the #SAPMentors family

Releasing the new mobile portal version based on a long and fruitful co-innovation with a great team (sorry, not allowed yet to share the customer name, stay tuned for sapphirenow)

For those of you who are attending teched_amsterdam - enjoy your time and don't miss the portal sessions - On-Prem, Cloud and HANA. A personal recommendation - meet onsite jan.thomasnygaard (The Lego Group), tamas.szirtes (IntenzzGroup) and dj.adams for a chat about portal, mobile, cloud, HANA and above.

Cheers,

Aviad

3 Comments