Technology Blogs by Members
Explore a vibrant mix of technical expertise, industry insights, and tech buzz in member blogs covering SAP products, technology, and events. Get in the mix!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member

Wow,

I've just spent the last 3 days in Melbourne Australia at one of (if not "THE") best SAP Inside Tracks and SAP Technical conferences (Mastering SAP Technology) I've ever been to. I usually take notes at these events and then refer to them afterwards and maybe write a blog about it, but this year I decided to do something a little different. Instead of writing personal notes (I had started up Evernote to do just that) I fired up Twitter instead on my iPad and live tweeted from the sessions I attended.

Demo Jam (photo by @mgillet)

By doing this I wanted to share my experience with those who couldn't attend in "real-time" - so anyone sitting in the office or at home could follow along and feel like they were there too :smile: just by searching the tag #masteringsap. And also for people who were there, in my sessions or in others and start a conversation about what was going on. It was great to follow along with other sessions in parallel or discuss the session I was currently attending.

I have compiled my tweets and some from other attendees into a Storify story, so you (and I) can go back and relive the event in your own time. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed attending and creating the story.

http://storify.com/skemp/mastering-sap-technology-2013

Thanks,
Simon

@skemp

1 Comment
Labels in this area