cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the new things added or changed in the SAP EWM 9.2 version

0 Kudos

Hello All,

1) What are the new things added or changed in the SAP EWM 9.2 version. I am not able to find all the details exactly. Can someone please give the correct reference for finding out all the new additions and deletions from this version.

2) What are the all the complete SAP EWM versions present right now and what are the changes done on each version like additions and delections in each versions and also i need the year, that each version released.

3) How to get the access for seeing  SAP notes. what is the phone to call and what details needs to be given.

Thanks,

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rchowdhury
Explorer
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hello Rana,

Thanks for the SAP EWM 9.2 version changes.

Now, i need all the list of SAP EWM Versions released in market. When i googled, i found only uptil 9.3 but i heard from one colleague that even SAP EWM 10 is also available able, which is not updated in SAP SDN.

Finally, how to get access for SAP notes seeing. Is there any phone no for contacting

rchowdhury
Explorer
0 Kudos

Kapil

9.3 is currently under general release, That's all. No specific dates have been announced for any other versions.

The following are all the previous versions;

SAP
EWM 9.2

SAP Extended Warehouse Management 9.2

SAP
EWM 9.1

SAP Extended Warehouse Management 9.1

SAP
EWM 9.0

SAP Extended Warehouse Management 9.0

EHP2
FOR SAP EWM 7.0

SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP Extended
Warehouse Management 7.0

EHP1
FOR SAP EWM 7.0

SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP Extended
Warehouse Management 7.0

SAP
EWM 7.0

SAP Extended Warehouse Management 7.0

SAP
EWM 2007

SAP Extended Warehouse Management 5.1

As long as you have a valid 'S' ID you should be able to access service market place at:

SAP Service Marketplace - Home

Regards

Rana

Answers (0)