cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using RF Goods receipt with excess Quantity and less Quantity

0 Kudos

I have a requirement where I need to complete my Over receipt and under receipt (i.e; to receive more than the delivery quantity and less than the delivery quantity) using RF.

For this, I have created a Put away Task (HU WT for bulk storage type) and used the exception code DIFD (DIFS also I tried) in the task and reduced/increased the delivery quantity in GUI screen. Whereas I try the same exception code in RF it throws me an error "E: Exception code DIFS cannot be used (/SCWM/EXCEPTION003)."

I have assigned the process code to the exception code "DIFS" and Internal Process code as "DIFS". I have also used "DIFF" as Internal process code but no luck. Please suggest.

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. I recommend that you familiarize yourself with https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members. For example, you can outline what steps you took to find answers (and why they weren't helpful), share screenshots of what you've seen/done, make sure all correct tags are added, and so on. The more details you provide, the more likely it is that members will be able to assist you.

Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit (although once someone answers your question, you'll lose the ability to edit the question).

--Jerry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)