cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Help required. How to call /SCWM/CL_SP class SEL_ITEM_PRODUCT_COMP method in ABAP.

0 Kudos

Hello ABAP Gurus,

I am requesting one urgent help from you. Points will be rewarded.

There is one standard class /SCWM/CL_SP and this class is having one method 'SEL_ITEM_PRODUCT_COMP' which I want to call in my Z program. So I tried below way but not worked. Basically I want to fetch the 'CUSTOMER_PRODUCT' field by Passing Outbound Delivery Number and this field I got in '/SCWM/S_SP_A_ITEM_PRDO' structure but not in database table. Can you please let me know how should I call this method in my program and in which table I will get the 'CUSTOMER_PRODUCT' field. I would be very thankful to you.

I tried with CALL METHOD /SCWM/CL_SP->SEL_ITEM_PRODUCT_COMP & CALL METHOD /SCWM/CL_SP=>SEL_ITEM_PRODUCT_COMP but not worked.

Thank you.

CALL METHOD /SCWM/CL_SP->SEL_ITEM_PRODUCT_COMP
EXPORTING
IMPORTING
AlexGourdet
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions.

As you're looking to get most out of your community membership, please consider include a profile picture to increase user engagement & additional resources to your reference that can really benefit you:

I hope you find this advice useful, and we're happy to have you as part of SAP Community!

All the best,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shivaewm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try using the class /SCWM/CL_SP_PRD which has the superclass /SCWM/CL_SP. You can try referring the PDF document from the below location.

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/download/attachments/451060111/Service_Provider_Call_Example.pdf

Regards

Shiva

EszterN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Zishan,

this method is protected. There are a few articles about how to call protected methods, that maybe help you further: