cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Freight Unit/ Freight Order with Delivery changes (in Order based integration).

0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

As per the planning process of our client, we want to do the Order based to leverage the TM functionality earlier. However there is a concern that I am trying to address. Our clients change the delivery quantities / dates almost in every delivery so I am figuring out a way on how to handle this.

Example Scenario: I have 100 quantities in my order. I will have a freight unit created against the Order for 100 and I plan it into a FO. As soon as I created delivery with a new quantity of 80, the FU should get adjusted accordingly (split into two FUs 80 & 20). The FU with 80 should stay in FO and the other FU with 20 should automatically get unassigned from the FO.

Thanks

Stalin

0 Kudos

Hello,

So you are saying that we can manually delete the FU assignment to the FO to acheiev the result. Right?

View Entire Topic
former_member809312
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stalin

Do you have EWM involved in this landscape?

Consider also the Consumption of Order-Based Transportation Requirements | SAP Help Portal

Regards
Rogerio

0 Kudos

Hello Rogerio,

Actually this is happening. FU is getting split as explain in this link. However the FU is still staying inside the FO. I want this to automatically get unassigned from the FO and go into unplanned status.

Thanks

Stalin