cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete the Delivery readiness in EWM in Advanced Shipping & receiving scenario.

0 Kudos

I am running Advanced Shipping & receiving scenario. After completing the picking, I am trying to set the Delivery readiness to '9' (tried both manual and using report) but getting an error which says "1 deliveries cannot be set to ready for shipping: incomplete picking". However, I see that picking status is completed. Can you please help.

Thank you

Stalin

0 Kudos

Hi Stalin,

Please check if you have activate DSH (Shipping readiness) in status profile. check status profile in document type setting.

Ex - /SCDL/OUT_PRD_STANDARD

For Outbound delivery type set below status type in status profile for doc type and item type

DBT (Block Transportation Planning) - Inactive

DTD (Transportation Planning) - Active

DTU (Assign Transportation Unit) - Inactive

DSH (Shipping readiness) - Active

0 Kudos

Hello Shriram,

All the mentioned settings are already done. And without these settings, the delivery will get get stuck in SMQ2(that happened initially when I was doing the set up). mail.aslam.ansari also mentioned the same in the below answer.

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

One update on the issue. I can successfully complete the Shipping Readiness manually using monitor. However, issue persists while doing it through the report /SCWM/R_SET_DSH_STAT_AUTOMATIC. I already maintained the "Set Shipping Readiness for Deliveries Automatically" in the configuration as shown below. Am I missing any other prerequisites settings to run this report?