cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UKM_CASE - Credit Cases (Credit Limit Request) Enhancement with custom fields & button

former_member809980
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am working on the enhancement of T-Code: UKM_Case for Credit case. I have added custom fields in table UKMCASEATTR00 and maintained the attribute profile in FSCM configuration.

I want to control the field properties of some fields on the screen to make them editable and non-editable dynamically and also want to populate them dynamically.

For field properties I found one kernel BADI SCMG_VISUALIZATION_C and I am manipulating field properties dynamically based on certain conditions in method FIELD_PROPERTIES using its changing parameter CH_PROPERTIES TYPE SCMG_T_ATTR_DISPLAY_PROPERTIES.

But when I set the field property DISPLAY_ONLY = ‘X’. I am not able to populate the value in field dynamically based on other fields values and conditions.

Whether I am missing something or I am using the wrong badi to manipulate the field properties dynamically.

Kindly share how can this be managed? Any pointers regarding this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Aditya

former_member809980
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, Found the solution at my own!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos