cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TypeScript compiler failed with exit code 1 with SAP MDK Client

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to setup SAP Asset Manager 2.0
I am getting error while building the client for Asset Manager application.

Previously i was facing error : "Compiling plugin TypeScript code", this error got resolved by downgrading Nativescript to 3.4.1, previously we were using Nativescript 4.1

Now we are getting error "TypeScript compiler failed with exit code 1" during Running tns prepare step.

I one of the blog i read Xcode 9.3.1 will work fine, so downgraded my xcode to 9.3.1 from 9.4.1, now am getting new error " Nativescript can only run in xcode 6 or greater"

Can you please guide me with supported version of xcode, NativeScript, Node for building Asset Manager client.

Attached screenshot of the errors.

screen-shot-2018-10-16-at-170126.png
screen-shot-2018-10-16.png.

Below are the details of my mac :
Macbook OS version : High Sierra version 10.13.6
Xcode : 9.3.1
Nativescript : 3.4.1
Node Version : v8.12.0

0 Kudos

sue.berry@sap.com

@suzetteaberry can you please help me to resolve this issue.?

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

madhukar.g

If this issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful answer by accepting it.

Regards, Jitendra (Moderator)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

syam_yalamati
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhukar,

SAP Asset Manager 2.0 MDK SDK client should work with Native Script 3.4.1 & Xcode 9.4.1, may be you need run the MDK Client installer checks to identify all required application versions, for more details go through the following tutorials.

SAP Cloud Platform Academy Tutorial Videos for Mobile Development Kit

Regards

Syam

0 Kudos

Hi Syam,

I am using Native Script 3.4.1 & Xcode 9.4.1 but I get error during "Running tns setup" stage

Error : "TypeScript compiler failed with exit code 1 Error: Failed to run tns prepare"

I have done MDK Client installer checks, all the required applications with supported version are in place, still I am getting above error.

Madhukar