cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLB Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am getting some problem while publishing TLB orders to ECC across inter company locations. As per the present design, there are no info-records, contracts or scheduling agreement maintained in ECC. Purchase planners manually place the order in ECC which is a standard purchase order with document type NB maintained in ECC for the inter company scenario. In APO the Tlanes are maintained manually. When I transfer the TLB order to ECC, APO seems to be considering as a standard stock transport order and throwing an error ‘Maintain PurOrg’. However, the POrg data is maintained in ECC. Manually, I am able to create a Purchase order in ECC for same combination of locations. But I am getting error thru APO TLB order.

When I create an info-record in ECC and try to publish the TLB orders, I am able to publish the order and do not get any error. My questions are

1. Is it mandatory that I need to maintain a info-record in ECC for the above scenario.

2. If not, what is the additional setup required to publish the TLB orders to ECC for this intercompany scenario.

Can you pl clarify.

Thanks in advance.

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Subh Kumar,

You get the error becaue you have created T lane manualy.

The T-lane should be created automatically by either one of the following things maintined in ECC

1. Maintian Special procuremnt Key (40 stock transfer from other plant)

2. Maintain Info record

3. Maintain source list

4. contracts or scheduling agreement.

As you mentioned, you have not maintianed either 2, 3 or 4. and you have maintained purchase organization details in MM .

If you have already created T lane manualy, then assign special procuremnt in your DC, so that it get the information where it should procure the material. otherwise maintian info record, but it is not mandtory

Then you can check it won't show you any error

I hope it'll give you a clear idea.

Regards

Debashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Debasish,

Thanks for your reply.

As I told you, this is a very specific case where the client maintains the TLanes directly in APO. They do not maintain anything in ECC required to create Tlanes in APO via CIF . With this setup, the TLB orders are successfully published to R3 for intra company scenario which are setup as standard stock transport order.

But for inter company scenario ( which is setup as a standard PO between locations under two different companies ), I am getting the cif error. FYI, I am able to create manual PO in ECC for this inter company locations. And all purchase related master data are properly maintained in ECC.  I do not find a reason why APO is unable to publish the TLB order when I am able to create the order manually in ECC. Is maintaining SPK or procurement relationship data in APO is a prerequisite for this case.

Apprecitae if you can share your experience on this.

Thanks.

SK

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Subh Kumar,

yes you can maintian and check...You won't get any queue stuck

Regards

Debashis