cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIF attached to dispute case isn't displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TIFs that are attached to a dispute case can't be displayed. PDF files works fine.

The problem already exist directly after the upload.

It doesn't seem to be an authorisation problem (Trace made, RC=0 for each check).

The TIF is uploaded correctly as it can be downloaded and displayed then by windows tools.

Are there any settings needed?

Thanks for any idea in advance

Katja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you included this file type under Process Integration / "Define Document Category for Attachments to Dispute Cases" in SPRO?

Regards

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hein,

no it wasn't maintained there (table was empty up to now). I've add the tif format but it still doesn't work.

Regarding the help text this step is related to the integration with Biller direct which we do not use.

Based on the help text I've had a look in the Customizing for Records Models, Records, and Documents

(SAP NetWeaver -> SAP Web Application Server -> Basis Services -> Records Management -> Customizing for Records Models, Records, and Documents -> Register Document Formats.)

but I haven't found something helpfull there. The tif format is maintained there.

best regards

Katja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem was that the ECL viewer wasn't installed. Now it's working!

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/b1/507f382d2f2f3ce10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

Answers (0)