cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2 Error : Advanced production integration > Cross order staging with batch managed material

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting error "SMQ2 - Status type Staging Production (DMS) required for single-order staging".

In my process order I have 2 items (mapped to Cross-order product group in /SAPAPO/MAT1), I have assigned the batch while creating a process order but as soon as I trigger staging, queue is getting stuck. Any clue if I have missed anything?

Wouldn't be system automatically take the material as single order staging? as I have mentioned the batch?

View Entire Topic
cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Hamza,

This is because from ERP you distribute cross order stage relevant items that are mapped to PCCO item types. This item type contains different status types and QTY roles than the single order staging relevant item.
Because of you have setup in /SCWM/PSASTAGE the single order stage relevance, the System tries to find the DMS, DMP status types and QTY Roles W6, STP in the item data.
Because it cannot be found - because they are not active for cross order staging item type PCCO-, errors are raised.
You can either send single order stage relevant items from ERP or configure cross order staging method in the /SCWM/PSASTAGE.

Regards,
Cris

hamzaz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

thanks for the Quick response, at SCWM/PSASTAGE i have configured crocs order as well as single order . Just for my understanding the system should take cross order ( with batch information ) as a single order staging ? What I have to change at SCWM/PSASTAGE?