cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation not Showing in Product view when converted the PP/DS planned order to Production order

0 Kudos

When Sales order created, then upon saving sales order Planned order for header created and Dependent demand also got created and subsequently Planned order for Component created as well.

Now when i convert planned order for header to production order, it created successfully and CIF to ECC as well and Order reservation created for Component in ECC BUT the same reservation dint populate in APO Product view .Ideally Dependant demand should get replace by reservation but here Dependent Demand is removed but Reservation is not populating I already check the IM for Reservation but couldnt find any clue why the Reservation not showing in product view.

Can you please help me on this .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ninad_narad
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

The production order you have shared does not seem to have any components, so ideally there won't be any reservations because you do not have any components in the production order.

Regards,

Ninad

0 Kudos

Hello Ninad ,

When i created the sales order, then Planned order was generated and that time Dependant Demand was generated and were showing all the components as requirements ,But when i converted the Planned order to production order , then dependant demand was not replaced by Order Reservation category Element.

But show the Order Reservation in ECC as below for which another production order created at component level.

I am working on SAP CDP APO planning

Is there something which i am missing which it doesnt show in APO product view

Please guide on this

Thanks

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you try //CCR report for Manufacturing order and Reservation?

Share MD04 and RRP3 screen shot.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Hello Brahmankar

Yeah i tried with CCR as well and it doesn't propose anything

Now when i click on Production order then No Order Reservation category shows in product view but show in ECC.

Order reservation ( Requirment for Component) doesnt show when click on Production order for Header Material

Checked the IM is already on for Reservation ,

please guide on this

Thanks

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you have components in reservation of production orders?

As I can see the direct production may be a Non stock material. Do you have same issue stock material?

Means BOM with item category L.

Also are these compenets are APO manged (MRP type X0)?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Hello Brahmankar,

Yes, i checked all the component of Finished good is Stocked category (L) and MRP type is X0 for the header and Component as well. but still when i converted to production order, then Order reservation doesnt show up.

At the time of Planned order , all the dependent demand was there for component and correspondingly planned order were Generated for it, Now when converted the Planned order of Header converted to production order, the header Production order created But the Component Dependent demand not replaced by Order Res category .

Here find the screen shot for Header Material which is L cateory and i am using CDP in APO with object dependency , So only component will be selected based on Charaterstics o sales order which is fine , so in my case first component selected and further all layer of BOM of the component is Item category is L and and MRP type is X0, Now oleae guide where i amm missing to get Reservation for component ?

Thanks

Puneet Garg

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I can see only one operation in production order. Do all components are assigned to operation 10?

Changes to reservations in R/3 by changing to component data and check if it gets transferred to APO.

Do you have same issue if order converted from APO?

Also refer following SAP notes on it,

2091818 - Input component of a Planned Order has no configuration

2827320 - Missing characteristic values in the ERP Production Order which was created in APO

1826431 - Configuration for incorrect component in production order

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar