I have created hierarchy for product using SNP_PRODUCT and location hierarchy using SNP_LOCATION. I have assigned produts and locations to the individual hierarchies. I created another hierarchy based on SNP_LOCPROD and when I try to generate the location product hierarchy I dont generate a list based on location and product hierarchies.
I tried creating the product s in header location as well as without creating products in header location. So far all my attempts fails to generate Loc-Pro hierarchy.
Any update in this regard will be most welcome.
Thanks and regards,
While creating the hierarchies, please check on the following
1) Transaction code /SAPAPO/RELHSHOW - Maintain Hierarchy
2) Please create hierarchy for location, followed by product and then followed by location product.
3) During creation of heirarchy, select the relevant Object type and Structure category as "Hierarchy"
4) Once after the selections are made, select create button and then save your entries.
5) Once all the three (loc, prod, locprod) are maintained, come out of the transaction and go to the same transaction one by one and then go to change mode
6) Then select the location hierarchy, and add the location and then select model button, incorporate into the active model and then save it. Similarly you can carry out for the other two hierarchies.
Please confirm are you still facing error.
R. Senthil Mareeswaran.