Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned TU cannot be found in shipping execution cockpit EWM

AAkash1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Standard SAP EWM / TM.

I am facing an issue that if I create a new TU (Planned Status), I cannot search this TU in shipping execution cockpit. Do I need to change anything to be visible in Shipping execution cockpit? 

The reason is that I want to assign a door and want to check-In empty TU using shipping execution cockpit but at the moment I am not able to. Any suggestion?

View Entire Topic
JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

one idea: you created the TU in EWM? Did you give it the "outbound" direction? As the shipping cockpit can only work for outbound transportation.

Brgds

Juergen

---
All the above is no official SAP statement.

Want to learn EWM?
Check for EWM courses: https://training.sap.com/trainingpath/Applications-Extended+Warehouse+Management-EWM+in+S4HANA
Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/learninghub

And it is EWM. NOT eWM - Duh!
And if your question includes the word "transfer order" - do NOT tag the question with Extended Warehouse Management!

AAkash1
Explorer
0 Kudos

I created a Tu in tm, though I can see tu in /scwm/tu tcode 

RPANKAJ
Explorer
0 Kudos
hey juergen ,
RPANKAJ
Explorer
0 Kudos

hey juergan , i am facing an issue in sort sequence determination , i have uploaded the bins (/scwm/sbup ) and sort sequence with ( /scwm/srtup) and i checked the activity and activity area but still my system is not triggering the sort sequence which we can see even in /scwm/mon ( under storage bin tab) please help me out what will be the reason and solution for the same. looking for quick response

and another issue is i want to pick  full hu from bin  while doing outbound delivery , i maintained the configuration in WOCR ( full pallet removal ) and in storage type and WPT also we have configuration to setup warehouse task will convert to available quantity , i don't want partial picking looking for full hu removal. 

thanks