Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period Ending SEM BCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

We are close all the deletions in the period 011/2010

To start the period 012/2010, I need to turn on some task or shut down the SEM BCS?

Because in an elimination test period in 012/2010, the log shows the values ​​of the period 011/2010

Any suggestions

Tks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not clear what exactly the problem. Please clarify this so we may better assist you.

What do you mean by "the deletions in the period 011/2010"?

In some cases where inversion documents are used, one of the first tasks in the monitor should be Period Initialization for inverting the previous period's documents where the document type is set for automatic inversion. This simply reverses certain documents from the previous period.

For eliminations check the document type assigned to the task to determine whether or not the documents are configured to be inverted.

Also, the eliminations are cumulative so the amounts in the log will show cumulative balances even when the document may only be the delta elimination amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dan

There is the possibility of not coming accumulated

tks

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, but it is still unclear to me what the problem is and how we may be of assistance.

Have you checked the elimination results for period 012/2010 to determine whether or not it is correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dan

The results are correct, but would like to know why the BCS LOG brings the cumulative result of deletions

TKS

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For me this has always been the case with BCS. It is probably the default logic provided. It may be possible to create a custiomized log for this in the BCS workbench (UCWB) for this task, but I have my doubts that you can get only the periodic results.

Please note: The documents in the default log present the actual postings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

will remain as it is

tks