cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No vendor defined in Table T321 for ref. movement type 561, Message No: Message no. L9524

former_member563943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have just set up new warehouse in EWM and while i receipt the goods i am getting the error in MIGO for inital stock up of stocks

since i have set up Extended WH , this should not be asking the vendor as this is mandatory in decentralized set up but not in EWM set up.

let me know where i have gone wrong on this .

Thanks

Preeti.SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Andreas_Mergler
Contributor

Hi Preeti,

if you use EWM for your storage location you would normally use transaction /SCWM/ISU (Initial Stock load) in EWM to load your stocks. Loading the stocks in EWM will eventually trigger the 561 posting in ERP.

You do not load the stocks through MIGO in ERP. The "interface" for 561(in T321) is not set up on purpose because of that.

Nevertheless, you can configure T321 (and work your way through various settings) to achieve what you tried. But: how will EWM know where to put away the stock you loaded? There is no bin information in MIGO which could be used in an EWM standard scenario.

Best regards

Andreas

former_member563943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have resolved this query by maintaining the entry under the path

LE-> Decentralized WMS->application-> define default values for deliveries

maintain entries for shipping point, SO, Dist chnl & Division and this will fix this issue

Regards

Preeti.SS

former_member563943
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Andreas, you are right that initial stock should be uploaded with /SCWM/ISU tcode , but for my existing warehouse it is allowing me to post and also delivery is created in the background and distributes to EWM to process further and store to Bin .

hence was not sure what wrong with new WH set up , let me know if you know how to fix this error

Regards

Preeti.SS

former_member563943
Participant
0 Kudos

Also Plant A001 is defined as vendor BPA001 and is extended as Customer also.