I am facing a small problem....we are in the process of Upgrade to SCM 2007 and our transaction MASSD looks good, but the Object type (Where we select mass change of Product, Location, PPM ..) ...my Object type PRODUCT has the description Production version for some reason, all other components looks good.
I wanted to know where I can go and change the Object description for the PRODUCT.
Any hint or idea is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation.
I will be happy to reward points for any help.
You can specify the selected object type after starting the transaction with the user parameter MASSD_OBJECT_TYPE (prepopulation of object type field for mass maintenance). You define the allowed values for this user parameter as follows:
1. In the application toolbar, choose the Adjustment of Local Layout button.
2. Choose the menu entry Options.
3. In the Options dialog box, choose the tab page Expert.
4. Set the Display Key in all Dropdown Lists indicator.
5. Save your input with OK.
6. Restart the mass maintenance transaction. When you choose the object type, in front of every object type you see the key that you can specify as the value for the user parameter.