Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping customer order number in EWM

dsn_91
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Could advice on the below query

We have an requirement like where customer order reference need to be mapped to EWM from sale order in ECC. And based on customer order number we have to perform picking the product in second step of two step picking. Right now we are using EWM 9.0. Is that requirement could be done in current version or any other customization required.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yaping_wang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

You need your own transaction in RF scanner to use that feature. Just one thing - Customer Order number is on item level but order level. Also depending on customer master data setup, sometime different orders could be combined into one delivery. You need a little bit more consideration about how to create OD and PGI after picking.

Good luck.

Yp

dsn_91
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, Yp and sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, as you suggested, we are working on our own transaction to bring customer order number in RF. We will update you once its completely developed

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Mrak1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to enhance it for screen. In Rf if we dont find any thing then need to enhance

Regards

Rashid Khan

yaping_wang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

To enhance the monitor, you can follow the link below to find how to find function module and add text etc. https://archive.sap.com/kmuuid2/e01efc49-a652-3010-3781-c5402b51a75e/Add%20Own%20Content%20to%20the%...

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers

Yp

dsn_91
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks again YP.

The document you have shared proposed the solution for my requirement.And regarding customer order number. driven picking, the requirement is after completing first step in two step picking, we have to distribute the products based on customer order number in second step. So, we need customer order reference from ECC to EWM. It wold be great if we can do second step by entering customer order number in RF instead of warehouse request. In standard way can we achieve this or any enhancement required here.

yaping_wang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Customer order # is standard field mapped to EWM side as standard function already.

Not sure what is the rule to use customer order number to drive picking? Does you customer oder number have any specific features? Can that feature be mapped to order type or order delivery priority?

dsn_91
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the response, Yaping

Yes, i agree with that statement. I could see customer order number already stored in the table /SCDL/DB_REFDOC under reference category as POC. But,i am not sure that how to use that information in MON screen or Outbound delivery search in standard way.