cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro to fix aggregate values

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two Key figure (KF1 & KF2). I have to copy values of KFI to KF2 . KF2 should be editable at details level (e.g Product P1,P2,P3) but the total of these i.e KF2 should not change from values of KF1.

Any suggestions how to do it.

Regards

Shads

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shads

You can use functions like AGG_LEVEL() or DET_LEVEL() with the combination of cell_input() to ensure that KF2 is editable at the details level.

regarding your second requirement, you mentioned that at the total of these (I am assuming it is at the aggregate level), you dont want KF1 values to KF2. if that is the case, then you can ensure that the copy macro runs at the lowest level. And you can achieve this condition by using DET_LEVEL() function.

Else you can run the copy job only in the back ground so that values of KF2 are not influenced in the interactive session.

Let me know if this helps.

Rgds, Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the Macro Workbench.....change the Macro Level execution to "Detail Only"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have 2 different KF as you mentioned , once you copied data from KFI to KF2. You can put only KF2 KF at detail level after checking the aggregation level by using APO standard characteristic. Once you user trying the save the data in If condition you can put the take sum of KF2 at detail level and check with KF1 at aggregated level by defining that level.

I am not sure how much easy to put this above logic in macro, but should be possible.

Thanks

Amol