I would like to have the list of all standard sap reports in scm. Is there any site that gives these details or is there any way to get this list.
Message was edited by:
Important Tables in APO
/SAPAPO/TBQTVB ATP: Parameter Buffer, Product Allocation Assignment
/SAPAPO/PAGZE001 PAG-Z001 Product Allocations: Characteristic Value* This table is generated when a Product Allocation Group is defined. Use it to convert the GUID into a CVC.
/SAPAPO/MATKEY Product Master* Use it to convert Material GUID into a material number.
/SAPAPO/MATLOC Location product Master* Use it to see valid material plant combinations (GUIDs) in APO.
/SAPAPO/MATMAP Mapping Table for Products* Use it to see mapping of material numbers in R/3, APO and GUID
/SAPAPO/LOC Locations* Use it to convert Location GUID into a Location number.
/SAPAPO/QTTAB Product Allocations: Schedule Line
/SAPAPO/SDQTVB SD Order: Product Allocation Assignment* Use it to see detailed allocation assignment by Sales Order
/SAPAPO/POSMAPN Order Items Mapping Table*Use to get GUID for Sales Orders
/sapapo/treqires- All the confirmed qty and confirmed timestamp for order transaction GUID
CDHDR, CDPOS- Broader- All changes
Tables where SALES ORDER Data is stored in APO
In addition to the requirements in SAP liveCache, the SD order tables are also included in the comparison with SAP R/3. Data is stored in these tables that is required for SAP APO functions from the area of Global ATP, such as the check against product allocations and backorder processing.
Both the existence and the consistency of the stored data is checked, based on the most important fields, as well as on the connection between main item(s) and subitem(s) in the following tables:
· /sapapo/posmapn (mapping the item)
· /sapapo/ordadm_h (order header)
· /sapapo/ordadm_i (order item)
· /sapapo/schedlin (order schedule line)
· /sapapo/obref (object reference)
· /sapapo/sdfield (SD order/delivery: Item additional data, also called 'field catalog')
· /sapapo/ciflooku (CIF lookup table)
The following inconsistencies can arise:
· r3obj : R/3 object of item in table /sapapo/posmapn
· atpcat: ATP category of item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i
· chmod: Check mode of item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i
· pstyv: Item category of item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i
· from_time: Schedule line date in table /sapapo/schedlin
· to_time: Schedule line date in table /sapapo/schedlin
· uepos: Assignment of higher-level (main) item
(Mapping in table /sapapo/posmapn and entry table in /sapapo/sdfield)
· wmeng: Requested quantity in table /sapapo/schedlin
· edatu: Requested delivery date in table /sapapo/schedlin
· obref: Object reference between order and delivery item in table /sapapo/obref
· matnr (MainItem)/matnrMItem: Product of main item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i
· werks (MainItem)/werksMItem: Plant of main item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i
· lgort (MainItem)/lgortMItem: Storage location of main item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i
· Account assignment (MainItem)/accMItem: The account assignment of the main item, that is, the pegging area from table /sapapo/ordadm_i does not correspond to the account assignment in SAP R/3 (vbap-sobkz, vbap-vbeln and vbap-posnr)
Important Tables in R/3
QTVB Product Allocation: Allocation used by Customer Order* Use this table to find allocation assignment by Sales Order