Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Outbount Deliveries not yet shipped

julioita1980
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is there a way to get a report of all deliveries created in SAP but that are not yet shipped?

I mean, I want to know the deliveries / SKU / Quantities / Customer of all the orders that have already been processed by my team but not yet shipped.

I am trying to get that out of VL06O.

Thank you,

Julio Monteiro

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

What is the problem with VL06O?

julioita1980
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

It is not showing me the material list by DELIVERY, I get only a lit of deliveries.

The main idea was to extract an excel list to monitor the items awaiting pick up.

There's a field MATERIAL but it is coming out empty but I believe it is more related to my database setup.

What do you think?

One questions, can I assume that all deliveries shown on VL060 are yet not shipped, right?

Would it be possible to get the same list but also for the ones already shipped? That would help too.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

Hello julioita1980

Assuming that by "deliveries not yet shipped" you mean deliveries without goods issue, you can call VL06O and choose the "For Goods Issue" button, fill the selection screen and run the report. The header view of deliveries is displayed. Of course you won't see material numbers or quantities there. To see them, you need to switch to item view:

You can also go to the item view directly from the selection screen - press the following button on the selection screen to display all selection criteria:

Then scroll to the bottom of the selection screen and mark the "Display Delivery Items" checkbox:

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

julioita1980
Explorer

Hi Dominik,

Excellent, thank you very much. That is exactly what I was looking for.

julioita1980
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

One last question, I promisse lol

I would like to get the report for:

1. Deliveries without goods issue (not shipped yet)

2. Deliveries with goods issue so then I can make my shipping graphs by consignee.

Is the VL06O the right transaction for that? How can I distinguish with or without goods issue?

Thank you again,

Julio

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

julioita1980 Yes, you can use VL06O for that. Use the last button "List Outbound Deliveries". You can select deliveries by their statuses e.g. goods movement status:

This way you can select deliveries with or without GI.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yogananda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

julioita1980

You can get a report of all deliveries created in SAP but that are not yet shipped by using transact...1. You can enter the selection criteria such as delivery date, shipping point, etc. and execute the report. The report will display all the deliveries that are not yet shipped 1.

I hope this helps!

julioita1980
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to help me with this.
VL060 wrks very well, but I am unable to get a list of materials by delivery. I need an excel report with all the deliveries still pending shipping but that contains the SKU (material code) and quantities. I already tried to change the layout view but the MATERIAL colunm is coming empty. Assuming that the field is there I believe it is a problem with my SAP configuration, does that make sense or I should always be able to get the material list?

Thank you again