Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link PPDS orders with pegging in APO

kljf_wiee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The requirement is that for a certain finished product with a bom component (semifinished) and PPDS orders should be linked each other, which means if I reschedule a semi order then the finished product order should be automatically rescheduled accordingly keeping the same interval. The business process is that a finished product order is created either manually or with heuristic and then run heuristic at semi product level to generate the pegged order for that. I once saw this scenario somewhere and it was working exactly as expected in that project but it is not case for now. What can be missing in the configuration or master data? Any input would be appreciated

klif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the DS Strategy, under tab Strategy Parameters for Dependent Objects, check these settings

Cross order relnaship should be consider along with pegging.

Rest Regards,

R.Brahmankar

kljf_wiee
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much R. I'm following the instruction to consider cross-order relationship but it's still working as before. It was 'do not consider'. Please see my screenshot below. Anything else to check?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

After changing the strategy setting did you try to dispatch the orders again?

A DS heuristic can be used, later on, to adjust the orders in detailed scheduling board.

Rescheduling: Bottom-Up (SAP_PP_009) and Rescheduling: Top-Down (SAP_PP_010) heuristic can be used in this scenario. These heuristics will attempt to reschedule receipts and demands as close to each other as possible.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kljf_wiee
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks R. I don't have any luck yet. I have changed my rescheduling heuristic to 009 and 010 but it's not doing cross-order linked rescheduling... Let me do some reading first and come back. Thanks again.