Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBP Scheduled job Cancellation or Owner change

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have daily/weekly jobs scheduled with ID A having 4 steps in it. we want to reschedule all existing jobs with new ID and cancel jobs scheduled with earlier id or change Owner of jobs with new id.

I have checked Application jobs app there is no option for deletion.

checked application job template - A1 which is used for scheduling this jobs unable to delete .I believe deleting from here will not help , we could require same template A1 to schedule for new user id.

any suggestions.

regards

sanket.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ankpatel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

That parameter is populated from the Operator Profile you have selected. If you want different Planning From and To period change/create the Operator profile accordingly and update it in the Application job.

Regards

Ankur

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Ankur,

apologise for delayed response.

we have used below existing Operator profile unable to find Planning From and To period.

in my above screen it can be seen we can edit planning from/to though in below existing planning operator values are not maintained.

scrn for operator profile

Regards

sanket.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket

can you please at least try to formulate full sentences? People in this network are replying on voluntary base and don't get paid for it, so please make them understand what you want in the best possible way

And a screenshot would be very valuable as well

Thanks

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Irmhils,

I was planning to upload the image but was not able to upload so had edited with above text sorry for the inconvenience caused and will be always obliged towards the solutions on this forum.

issue-

while scheduling the new job for heuristic run by default getting below values.

PLANNING

From period-- TW51 2018(Offset 0)

To period --- TW20 2021(offset 130)T

Time horizon--time horizon is week (technical)rolling and has a total of 131 periods …

we intend to have below values as seen in screen but time horizon is non-editable how can we change these values.

can you please suggest in this.

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Not sure if I get the requirenent, but

1) check the scheduled jobs and delete the next one, that will delete the whole scheduling series

2) aduust your job template

3) plan a new job based on the adjusted template and put in the new scheduling options

If you want to COPY a template to a new template, create a new job based on that template, and dont execute but just save as templste with new name from here

If you want to delete a templste, you must make sure that no scheduled job was scheduled based on that template. If that us fulfilled, it may be necessary to wait over night before you can delete it. Worst case open OSS message. But it is always easier to adjus an existing template than to create new and delete the old one

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Irmhild,

thanks for update.

I have tried using copy /creating new job with existing template .this is for S&OP Operator-type-scm.

we get below values in parameters -planning as default .

from period-- TW51 2018(Offset 0)

to period --- TW20 2021(offset 130)

time horizon--time horizon is week (technical)rolling and has total of 131 periods …

we want as per below parameters in planning can you let us know steps to be followed.

as time horizon is non editable and this is to be scheduled for daily run.

from period TW51 2018(Offset 0)

to period --(blank)

time horizon--time horizon is day , rolling and has total of 1096 periods.

regards

sanket.