cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use UDF values in FSM HTML report?

DAcker
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts, 
I am struggling with the syntax to embed UDF values in FSM HTML Checkout report.

I analyzed the data.js file and the UDF value are displayed in this format:

DAcker_0-1708703030511.png

However, how should the syntax in the template.js look like? I tested different versions (e.g. udf.MILEAGE_NOTES) but they are not working... 

Can someone please help?

DAcker_1-1708703109530.png

Thanks a lot!
Best regards,
Deborah

@krzysztof_szalach Do you have a tip?

View Entire Topic
DAcker
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello @Krzysztof_szalac,

this is unfortunately not working. I added a custom method to the template.js (see screenshot).

DAcker_3-1709039891817.png

In the webbrowser development mode I can see the correct UdfValue in the console (see screenshot). However, the column is not displaying the correct value - only [object]. If I just to test maintain udfValues[0].value it is not showing anything (empty). 

DAcker_0-1709039792873.png

However, mileage details with the other SAP standard fields are implemented in an existing loop in html (each dataGroups...) and with the getMileagesTableDescriptor constant in template.js, see screenshot. I tried to add another parameter for the const getMileagesTableDescriptor (line 166), not working. Inside the 'propertyName' to call the method doesnt work.

template.js

DAcker_1-1709039822283.png

loop, template.html

DAcker_2-1709039875273.png

So the simple request to read from a JSON a certain value is possible and works (see browser console log), but within in the context of the SAP HTML report for checkout in FSM, is is complicated... 

Do you have another tip?

Best regards, Deborah

0 Kudos
Just to make sure - it doesn't work on all mobile clients, like Android, Windows and iOS?
DAcker
Contributor
0 Kudos

no it is not working on any.. not on the Webbrowser for testing with the laptop ... it is not working with the iOS app...