Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use the Function module /SAPAPO/CIF_ORDER_INBOUND

former_member1242643
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to tick planned order conversion (CNVIN) indicator in APO planned order to convert it into manufacturing order through some program. I found one function module /SAPAPO/CIF_ORDER_INBOUND to do so. But i don't know how to use it. Can you please tell me what are the input i should maintain in this FM?

Regards

Rajib Pathak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1242643
Participant
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajib

/SAPAPO/CIF_ORDER_INBOUND is the FM called by the queued RFC process known as the CIF. If you use this FM then you will trigger potential errors in the CIF queue and application log. I do not recommend you use this FM except to see what the code does.

You can use /SAPAPO/RRP_ORDER_SET_CNVIN passing only ordid, set_cnvin = X, dialog = space and merge_not_allowed = space - be sure to create simsession using /SAPAPO/RRP_SIMSESSION_CREATE or retrieve it using /SAPAPO/RRP_SIMSESSION_GET. If you want immediate OLTP transfer then set old_olpttransfer to 0 - see values in domain /SAPAPO/OM_OLTPTRANSFER.

There is a standard program to convert orders /SAPAPO/RRP_ORDER_CONVERSION. You may be able to use this instead of reinventing it? Or at least see what's happening under the covers.

Andy