cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP check

Former Member
0 Kudos

H guys,

I am working on GATP check enhancement to consider the storage locaton.

Here, The location ID must be set to the location ID in the substitution rule data to cause the GATP checl to use all the locations in substitution Rule...

How this can be don?

Need ur suggestion on this.kindly reply

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Uday,

your requirement is not clear.

can you please elaborate.

Regards

Vaibhav Sareen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

I am Working on Enhancement for GATP allocation.

I need to enhance the GATP allocation Procedure to consider the storage location whem attempting to amke an allocation.

Is it done on APO or on ECC side?

Do u have any idea as to which enahncement would do the needful in those given by You.

I just have to consider storage location when attempting to make an allocation.

PLease provide some detailed logic...

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Uday,

Your requirement is still not clear ,

I am assuming that charactorstics on which you want your allocation to be defined has storage location.

You can do the following settinfs provided incoming sales order should have a storage location information.

Create a MPOS with charactorstics 9AKONOB+9ASTOCKING ETC

& Add LGORT(Storage location in field catalouge)

IN YOR CONNECTION TO PLANNING AREA

MAP 9ASTOCKING TO LGORT(Storage location)

By doing this you can make ur Allocation be based on Storage location present in sales order

Hope this helps ,revert in case of any query

Regards

Vaibhav sareen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Let me explain my scenario,

By default the storage location in ECC is not taken into account when GATP uses location substitution to create allocations. Storage location is used to segregate duty paid and non duty paid stock. An enhancement is required to make GATP consider the storage location when performing substitutions.

Standard GATP does not consider the storage location when performing substitutions to create allocations.

So, GATP should be enhanced to consider the storage location when performing substitutions to create allocations.

Hope u r clear with some inoformation now.

Now i need an Enahncement for this.

waitng for your reply.

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Uday,

The funtinality in GATP (I.e. sub Location Check) is only limited to the sale order Plant/Storage location whereas when you go for location substitution there is no master data or config which says to look specific storage location in substitured location.

This kind of development will be huge & seems to be not possible.

I would have given a ustom solution if you would have used BOP.

Regards

Vaibhav Sareen