cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gATP allocation in STO

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to design gATP allocation for STO. Currently I am facing 2 issues.

1. Entire setting has been done. All the necessary steps are also performed in the APO system. But when I am performing avaialbiilty check in the STO [ME21N], system is performing the avaialvility check. But allocation is not carried out. If I go further to check then I could see that except product allocation object, rest of the characteristics have 'wild card' or 'generic' values, even though I have maintained all the characteristcs values in the planning book. These values are appearing correctly in /SAPAPO/AC42. Can anybody help me to know, why system is reading generic values?

2. I am trying to add field 'WERKS_TO' [receiving plant] in the field catalog. But it is not available in the Field Catalog repository. Can anyone help me to get this Standard SAP field into field catalog? It has been mentioned in the SAP help. Link is mentioned below.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_snc70/helpdata/en/27/31f938a1914358a9df1fcdc2b454ae/content.htm?no_cach...

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Ranpura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member117
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush Ranpura,

for the 1st #-s symptom: check 2 things regarding unicode settings:

- APO and ECC system is set as unicode (SAP Menu / System / Status / Unicode ''yes or ''no'').

- in APO system SM59 > double click RFC Destination for ECC > ''Unicode'' tab. > Make sure the systems and RFC user are in sync and set to unicode or non-unicode according to the system setting.

Br,

Gergely

Piyush
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gergely,

Mnay thanks for your reply.

1. Both ECC and APO systems are Unicode.

2. Systems and RFC users are also in sync.

But still issue persists.

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Ranpura