cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSCM -Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configured in such a way BP is created when entering Customer master creationcreated -ie Customer are copied to Business partner . same customer number is appearing as Business partner. ( same NUMBER)

But when I open it using ukm_BP tcode I coulD see company code and Sales area tabs in Business partner. But I dont see any special tab for Credit though I select UKM_000 under Business partner role.

My doubts are:

1. When I select theBP role lens next to Role in BP screen I could see Roles under BP under BP role (General, Data tab

UDM000,FLCU00,FLCU01 .

Under Differntioan tab the UKM000 is apperaing.

Is this the reaso I am unable to see any creit management specific tasks in My BP ?

How to assign UKM000 to BP to enable me to eneter the details relating to Credit?

In short all the Ctredit related reports are blank?

IS there any sequnce of Config steps for FSCM available?

Please give your guidance .

Regards,

Chitras

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you used the master daa sync functionality available from SPRO?

That is the standard place to define the config of customer account group linking to business partner type.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks .I could create BP from Customer master by syncing master data .

Is it the right way.

Where do I introduce the Rule for cecking the credit limit.

Whatever I post in FI it goes w/o checking the limit.

Am I missing out something.

Thanks,

Chitra.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you activated FSCM credit Management and turned off standard FI-AR?

Have you defined your credit management org structures in FSCM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Defined Org structure ( Credit control area, Assigned to Co code Any thing else)

How to turn off FI-AR Credi management?

Your reference material really helpful. Done and is BP is working.

But stlll the Credit check is not working . Is it not work for FI invoices ( direct posting in FI using Tcode FB70- It didnt error out/Warn for crossing the Credit limit.)

Is it not possible to work on FSCM Credit management w/o XI even for a single co code for testing)

Exposure update is not working though many Open AR items are there?

Thanks .

Chitras

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Chitra,

The invoice posted in FI-AR is Asychronously updated in SAP FSCM credit management only the invoice posted throgh SAP SD will get updated synchronously in FSCM but for both case the XI link has to be maintained if the XI link is missing then it is not possible to update the exposure and payment behaviour summary . further what message it is comingt when u r updating exposure

Answers (0)