Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we need to maintain access sequence, condition types for TAXINJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts Team,

Greetings for the day !

Do we need to maintain access sequence, condition types for the tax procedure "TAXINJ".  If yes, then what is the relevance of maintaining the same for the formula based tax procedure.  Kindly share your knowledge to resolve my query.

Thanks and Regards,

Ganesh Nanduri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

You can create you own condition types & access sequence. In Condition record you mention

Condition class, Calculate type , Condition category etc. You can check in V/06 transaction code & in access sequence are created to assign GL accounts.

FTXP is at country level & tax codes are created at country level. I

f you want to check tax rate only option is FTXP / you can create a Query joining the tables T007A & T007V. I have done same thing in my previous client.

Let me know if this solve your issue.

Thanks

Krishna 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Thanks for the explanation and got the answer.  Kindly advise me on how to award the points and how to close the discussion as i am new to this forum.

Thanks and Regards,

Ganesh Nanduri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I am not sure...Please check there should me some option to give points.

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

TAXINJ is the standard tax procedure for India. If you are using standard condition type then no need to maintain any condition types & access sequence. All standard condition records & access sequence are already defined in the system. You can check the details in OBYZ.

Let me know if this solves your problem.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Thank you very much for the reply. In "TAXINJ", we maintain the tax rates in the T.Code "FTXP" at the country level.  So why the system requires standard condition records & access sequence for the determination of tax rate.  Why it is not possible to identify the tax rate on the basis of the tax code created for a particular country using T.Code "FTXP".  Kindly advice me the logic maintained.

Thanks and Regards,

Ganesh Nanduri