Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete pick-hu assignment from WHO

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello folks!

I have a question for you.

I assigned a pick-hu to a warehouse order, but now i want to delete it and assign to another WHO.

When i try to delete this assignment at tcode: /SCWM/TO_CONF, i get error type message like  "/SCWM/WHO508: Assignment of HU &1 not removed, since WTs are packed in it".

- I did not start packing or picking, pick-hu is empty.

- I can't delete this pick-hu from /SCWM/PACK either, getting error message "/SCWM/UI_PACKING171: Deletion of HU which is a assigned to a WHO not allowed".

This can happen accidentally, so there should be a way to delete the assignment of pick-hu in standard, in my opinion.

The only solution i found is to manually delete this assignment from /SCWM/WHOHU table.

How do you solve this? I may create an OSS ticket depending on your opinion.

Best regards,

Serhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Serhan,

I would also take the way over /SCWM/TO_CONF. If any error messages are prompted despite the HU is empty, please check if any open or waiting Warehouse Tasks have this HU-ID as source or destination HU-ID.

We had only once such an issue that the HU was perfectly clean and the message was prompted. But this was due to uncorrect development which we had to fix. In this case we also had to delete the entry from /SCWM/WHOHU.

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

Thank you for your response.

You are absolutely right. In /SCWM/ORDIM_O table HUID field is populated with this id. But as i said, i did not start picking. There should be a way to delete this assignment.

P.S.: It is possible to get rid of this hu, by canceling WT's and recreating pick process again. New documents do not contain this hu and this pick hu is not assigned to any WHO this way. But this is not acceptable.

Best regards

Serhan

0 Kudos

Okay, now I need some infos of the process how you assigned the HU to the WHO in the beginning.

Are you using the RFUI and scipping the process after pick-HU-creation, are you using /SCWM/TO_CONF to create and assign a pick-HU or are you using a different way?

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

I am using RFUI logical transaction PIHUIN. I create pick hu and go out. When i create pick hu, pick hu is created on another storage bin and moved to the resource.

What else do you need?

Regards

Serhan

0 Kudos

You said, that on creating a pick HU in RFUI, the pick HU is created on another storage bin and moved to the resource.

That is no standard behavior, are there any developments running? I just tested the process myself to be sure, and in the standard the HU is directly created on the resource and can be deleted easily when skipping after the pick-HU-creation in the RFUI.

The movement is suspicious - it looks as if some development is interfering.

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

This is standard behaviour. There is a perform to check whether HU is already available in warehouse(In this case, it is created by another user on /SCWM/PACK). If so, HU is moved and assigned to the resource.

Can you please check in your system, after creation of pick-HU, in /SCWM/ORDIM_O table, HUID field is populated with this HUID? I think this is the root issue.

Best regards

Serhan

0 Kudos

Ah, now I fully understand your process. You're using HUs which are already existing and not created by the RFUI-User. I thought, the RFUI-User is creating the HUs, but the RFUI performs the creation on another bin and the transport to the resource.

Alright, when creating the HUs directly on the resource via RFUI, then there is no entry in any ORDIM table with this HU-ID.

When I'm entering the HU-ID of an existing HU in the pick-HU-screen (and press ENTER) and then leaving the screen with F7 after the HU is taken in the list, nothing is moved or assigned. The HU still remains on it's original bin and the WO has no HU assigned.

You said that you were also leaving from the pick-HU screen. Which logical transaction are you using exactly?

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

I tracked this issue and came to the point that it works different if you create pick-HU on RFUI than use the pick-HU already created.

If you create pick-HU on RFUI, HU is created on resource directly.

If you use pick-HU already in warehouse, a HU WT is created from storage bin to the resource with reference to this WHO(also you can track this movement in WHO). This WT contains WHO reference and after confirmation, all WT's already exist in this WHO gets updated with this pick-HU ID. I have no idea why

Anyways, thank you for your help , i created an OSS ticket. Hope they can find a solution.

Best regards

Serhan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member776892
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I have the similar requirements, I want to delete empty HU that is created via RF, have you found any solution ?

I know that we can achieve this from MON.

I want system to delete it automatically if WO gets cancelled by user. Currently, empty HU is getting tied to destination bin.

Please share. Thanks,

former_member631880
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I had to remove HU from the table /SCWM/WHOHU, then i could able to detele empty pick HU. SAP should allow to delete the empty pick HU created via RF.

former_member631880
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Did you get any update on how to delete empty pick HU once assigned to task via RFUI.

Ajit_Routray
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sanjayk73

Alternative Options: Split WT from WO or Unassign WT from WO

Steps:

1> Tcode /SCWM/MON-> Documents -> Warehouse Order-> Clicked Packed WT -> then in Packed WT report, select the WT/WTs -> Click More Methods -> Split WT from WO

2> Tcode /SCWM/MON-> Stock and Bin -> Handling Unit (Click Empty HU in selection)-> Select line -> more methods->Delete HU

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

Ajit