cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATAFLOW:Data flow is terminated due to error <50011>.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have a job in HCI which would create a file in some folder location.

The Project has 2 tasks which will generate 2 files respectively. The first file generation is working fine and the task is terminating softly.

But the second file is not generating and is ending with the below error.

(6696:6864)          READER:Waiting for 10 seconds before downloading data for reader XYZ. Retry 1 of 10.

(6696:6864)          READER:Waiting for 10 seconds before downloading data for reader XYZ. Retry 2 of 10.

(6696:6864)          READER:Waiting for 10 seconds before downloading data for reader XYZ. Retry 3 of 10.

(6696:6864)          READER:Waiting for 10 seconds before downloading data for reader XYZ. Retry 4 of 10.

(6696:6864)          READER:Waiting for 10 seconds before downloading data for reader XYZ. Retry 5 of 10.

(6696:6864)          READER:Waiting for 10 seconds before downloading data for reader XYZ. Retry 6 of 10.

(6696:6864)          READER:Waiting for 10 seconds before downloading data for reader XYZ. Retry 7 of 10.

(6696:6864)          READER:Waiting for 10 seconds before downloading data for readerXYZ. Retry 9 of 10.

(6696:6864)          READER:Waiting for 10 seconds before downloading data for reader XYZ. Retry 10 of 10.

(6696:5824)        DATAFLOW:Data flow <data_flow_name> is terminated due to error <50011>.

(6696:5824)        DATAFLOW:Process to execute data flow <data_flow_name> is completed.

(6884:7144)             JOB:Job <job_name> is terminated due to error <50011>.

Can someone give me better insight about this problem, On the error code 50011 and about the issue. I can share more details.

Thanks in Advance

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are facing the same error message with all our jobs - and we do not use any subjobs, just one dataflow per task. Our observation matches with Anil's - the jobs are running fine sometimes and end with the mentioned error at other times.

Does anyone have any news on this error?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jonathan,

Is your PA active when you are running into error? If yes, you may want to open an SAP incident for them to investigate.

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

could you please specify what you mean by PA?

Thanks,

Jonathan

PS: I already opened an incident.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I meant planning area, Jonathan.    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for clearifying. Yes, the planning area is activated. And like Anil described, sometimes it worked. I hope SAP will come back to my ticket soon.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jonathan,

I am curious too. Pl share if you/SAP finds a solution.

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil, Did you have two sub tasks in the same HCI Job/Task?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Yes I do have two sub tasks in the same HCI Job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil, Try having two different jobs instead of having multiple sub tasks and then sequence your jobs. This shuld work fine.

Multiple sub tasks seems to be a known issue. Hopefully SAP will have a permanent fix some time.     

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran , I'll see if that works. Again is there any document I can find which consists of distinct error codes along with their descriptions.

The job runs fine sometimes, but throws this error at times. Ending with error code 50011, What is the description of this error code? where can I find help on this?

Regards,

Anil