Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not displaying in IBP Excel add in

former_member594111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have Uploaded 500 Qty through interface and that Qty can be seen uploaded successfully in data integration app against planning level DAYPRODLOCCUST. But in ibp excel add in templates only 350 Qty can seen.

UOM checked its maintained and i also tried by changing planning level.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member594111
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Lingaiah and Chris for your input

The above issue has been solved ,its because of logic maintained in interface file which come from CPI-DS

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

You need to check the following parameters.

1. key figure and base planning level

2. Master data (planning object) PROD/LOC/CUST

3. Check time has technical weeks (key figure base planning level and planning area time profile)

4. UOM conversion factors

Delete the data uploaded via the integration app and then download the new template and upload once again.

Best Regards,

Lingaiah

chris_topf
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Abhijeet,

when you say you uploaded 500 qty, was that number for a specific day/product/location/customer? Did you use the 'Planning Objects with Key Figure Data' option in the Master Data Workbook to see what data is stored on that planning level for the key figure?

You mentioned that UOM is in place, was the correct base uom loaded?

Regards,
Chris

former_member594111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

yes,its for specific day/product/location/customer. and i have checked in Planning Objects with Key Figure Data there is also only 350 qty is seen.

Product uom is maintained.in templates i have checked changing different UOM . all other uom are having no values.checking source file for any missing qty UOM. Which was feeded through interface.