Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch change in EWM when the IBD is distributed with wrong batch number

flmarcilio
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to find out a way to change the batch number in EWM - IBD or Whse. task or during the Whse. task confirmation, but the batch field is not changeable.

Any help, I would appreciate.

Best regards,

/Flavio Marcilio

View Entire Topic
flmarcilio
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

Thank you for your help. In fact, I was working with 4 options, and according to your answer only “option 4” would work as you said.

Option 1 : In EWM configuration, this field Batch change in Inbound delivery was already “Batch can be changed using external logic”, but the batch field is not changeable even though the IBD is under change mode.

Option 2 : The batch field was already part of “Permitted fields”, but the batch field is still not changeable even though the IBD is under change mode.

Option 3 : Exception code CHBA – batch change during the whse. task confirmation in foreground (maybe this is applicable only for picking), but batch field is not changeable, even though I chose the whse. task confirmation in foreground.

Option 4 : Reject the IBD and create a new IBD in ECC with correct batch again and / or new ECC-IBD without batch information.

Best regards,

/Flavio Marcilio