cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badi /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Techies ,

I need to add some extra selection fields in the selection window using this badi /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR,and the method used for the selection is F4 .

Now kindly let me know how to implement this standard badi so that i can do my custom changes to the method .

In addition to the standard fields available in selection profile, we add these fields for selection in the planning book.

Implement the definition /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR. Method F4 is triggered when the user clicks on the value help for the additional fields. Method INIT_OBJECT_LIST is triggered when the planning book is loaded using the transaction /SAPAPO/SDP94. Method LOC_PROD_VALUE_LIST is triggered when the user enters the selection criteria in the selection profile and hits ENTER.

Now let me know how to proceed with this modification using this BADI , swift responses would be really appreciated !!

Thanks,

PKP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PKP,

Its not very clear what issue you are facing.

You need to use the method INIT_OBJECT_LIST if you want to add more selection criteria to the shuffler than the ones available in standard. You can use the method ADD_FIELD_TO_SELECTOR within INIT_OBJECT_LIST to add the new selection criteria.

By default, you won't see any F4 help against these newly added selection criteria. If you want to add the same, you would need to add code in F4.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pathak,

I can understand this part , since i have not got much exposure to BADI kindly walk me throught the steps to add extra fields to the selection criteria.

And how to implement the standard bapi when tried to implement the standard bapi i got a message telling that it can only be stored in standard sap pakage and demands for key .

I hope you are clear now what iam looking for .

Thanks in anticipation !!

Thanks ,

PKP

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PKP,

You should approach your ABAP team to implement the BADI. This kind of technical work is not done by the functional people.

Developer key would be needed for changes, and this must already be available with the ABAP technical resources.

Thanks - Pawan